Armageddon will destroy Earth in 2012. The year 2012 is a “year of spiritual transformation”. The doomsday theorists quote the 1995 book, Mayan Prophecies which links the Maya calendar with long-period sunspot cycles. A Mayan elder has since dismissed those suggestions.In other book The Nostradamus Code, details a series of natural disasters caused by a comet, which will allow the third anti-Christ to disperse his troops around the globe under the guise of aid in preparation for a nuclear war.
Many esoteric sources interpret the completion of the thirteenth B'ak'tun cycle in the Long Count of the Maya calendar which occurs on December 21 by the most widely held correlation to mean there will be a major change in world order. There is a distinct lack of evidence from the extant records of the pre-Columbian Maya civilization that they themselves considered this occurrence in 2012 would signify end of the world.
The real truth of the story.
- The Maya prophesied happened to land on that date that corresponds to the end of their calendar.
- Many religions speak of this event.
- The planet Venus will transit the last time during this century in our sky.
- There will be many natural disasters, storms, floods, earthquakes and super volcano in dec 2012.
- There will be many wars on happen as December 21, 2012.
- The Earth will change axis.
- The Thirteen Crystal Skulls Maya made in the nineteenth century we will issue a message Dec. 21, 2012 they are all together.